Main Forum

Short show Wed or tues? 1Xmonth

6 replies
Votes:
+3
Admins
RPG
Night
Thinking about doing a first week in the month Wed game. This would just be for me and a few people. I would run a few of my ideas to try them out. Play tests for MADKAT would fall in here. If you're interested you need to be able to confirm you'll be there. I will post the game on the calendar. If you have to we can skype you in, or G Hangouts (more likely). If I get no responses or too few then I'll cancel the game for that month, or move it if necessary. Might do it on tues if wed is not good. looking for a MAX of 5 players for each game. Most of the Games will be One shot style, so if you can make it to this month but not next or much of any commitment to any game, that's fine. (save for confirming the next game coming up)

So: If you want in or have any interest in doing this post here and I will put a tag on you. If you think you know someone that might be interested in trying out a game let me know. The game will have different min players based on the game. the remote feed out will be run from my N7, and whatever I can set up. think i can get 2 vid feeds out if i need to.

First game might start by November, but I'm thinking with holidays, January. December is most likely out unless a Nov game gets in and I get good responses/ interest in a Dec game.

Game 1: Savage fantasy: Cold stone Mines part 1 or MADKAT Play test, combat basics.
Game 2: ???
Game 3: Prophet. LGM style New England Horror Story.

After that it's whatever it is!

Good hunting Heroes!

--Yargi!
Posted Oct 9, 13 · OP
Votes:
+2
RPG
TCG
General Veers
board games
I could be interested but one of my coworkers might be setting up a D&D game night also and I want to see how that looks too.
Posted Oct 9, 13
Votes:
+3
Admins
RPG
Night
Event 1 posted on events page
Nov 5-6, depending on who can do when.
looking at 5hr game fantasy Savage Worlds. slap silly door bashing classic crawl.
Posted Oct 19, 13 · OP · Last edited Oct 20, 13
Votes:
+3
Admins
RPG
Night
Event 2 posted. Second half of part 1. finishing the tower and on to town.
same cast plus a raise. (basicly level up)
Posted Nov 10, 13 · OP
Votes:
+3
Admins
RPG
Night
Event 3 also posted. ether part 2 of Cold Stone, or part 3 of the Sci Fi game (also known as the mars campaign) if there is a preference please let me know.
-- Cold Stone Mines part 2.01 --Into town and getting ready for going into the mines-- Descent
-- Mars 3.01 --Outbreak on a cruse ship struck by some kind of object from space leads to a wild fire of raging zombie action across the globe... Robit may guest in this horror-thriller-- Ascent
Posted Nov 10, 13 · OP
Votes:
+3
Admins
RPG
Night
lock in your slots for this wed!
Posted Dec 1, 13 · OP
Votes:
+3
Admins
RPG