Alonzo's Evil Elf Game

13 replies
Votes:
+2
RPG
TCG
General Veers
board games
Based on how my work schedule can sometimes turn out I advise having a few one-shots ready for Mondays if I have to work especially if my campaign starts before the Christmas season is over. Hopefully I won't have to work any Monday nights for a long time but who knows. I would know a couple weeks before if I'm working though.
Posted Sep 12, 12
Votes:
+2
RPG
TCG
General Veers
board games
Additional info:
If you want to go for some roleplaying extras when in character refer to the main human opponents as "horse-lovers" or "the horse-buggered" or some other nasty reference to their relationship and reverence for their mounts. This is common for elves facing them.
Posted Nov 1, 12
Votes:
+2
RPG
TCG
General Veers
board games
Okay so far what we have for the party:
Dave- Bard/master of slaughter, high elf
Beej- Monk with vows (for flavor [not in his food that's against a vow]), half-elf
Brian- Alchemist, high elf?
Alan- Barbarian, low elf or half-elf?
Rob- Arcane Archer, high elf
Clint- Clint, Clint
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also I will be using traits, which are different in Pathfinder from 3.5. They are covered in the Advanced Player's Guide and are essentially a choice of 2 small bonuses which equal out to a bonus feat, roughly. There is now flaw component. I will be coming up with some world specific traits also which may replace the "regional" ones listed in the book.
Posted Nov 15, 12
Votes:
+3
Admins
RPG
Night
yes
Posted Nov 27, 12
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices