Monday rough outline

1 reply
Votes:
+3
Admins
RPG
Night
games for monday by Dave: game runs from 4-10

1 HoEB (Heroes of Earth Beta) Oct 20-27 for rebuilds and setups. Nov 3, 10, 17 for ep 4 . Dec 1, 8, 15 ep 5. Jan 5, 12, 19 for ep 6. with Jan 26 for wrap up and set up for 5th ed starter set module.

2 DnD 5th for Starter mod. using the builds discussed on the 26th. run flatout till done. not really long game.

3 HoEB sn 1: 7-13 18-20 wks

4 DnD 5th Tiamat run book 1 lvls 1-7 ?weeks 6 ish?

5 Anime savage heroes bout 3-4 weeks

6 DnD Tiamat book 2 about 6 or so weeks

7 Shadows of the Ninth Gate ? or HoEB ssn 2 1-6?

8+ tbd
Posted Oct 13, 14 · OP · Last edited Nov 17, 14
Votes:
+3
Admins
RPG
Night
fixing epp list by date Nov 3 ends ep 4 but we might go into the 10th for wrap up and to go over builds and finalize them. the 3, 10 weeks will be mostly to re-intro you to the plots and get you back into character. i might still push 4 all the way out to the 17th so we can better get an idea of whats up with who. the last week of Nov is still a bye week, meaning it's the start of hell season for retail people and the 'tage pees start up the holy shit party season. so unless it suddenly looks to be a good idea to game then, no game on the last week of nov.

December is another bad gaming month but we can most likely still hit 1,8,and 17 th for ep 5 leaving Christmas week as another bye week .ep 5 is "meet your makers", so you get to see the big players make quick cameos and a field trip to the other schools. and ARIZONA. and some training opps. big ep to push individual;l stories along.

Jan is going to be ep 6 Starlight involving action on the Citadel. it will end this run of HoEB on the 19th and go into 5th ed builds for starter set game of DnD5th on the 26th.

the Second half of HoEB after that going right on thru the summer into the next 5th game and so on.

the biggest thing is I might push HoEB for faster eps as the season rolls on and I'l will be trying to get all the games listed out.

the 5th game are going to be a vacation for me as I don't need to be working my butt off over subplots for each character. (yay!)
the big halloween monster game will be for a short week, where we havent the crew to run a regularly scheduled game.

should be it. good hunting heroes!
Posted Nov 3, 14 · OP
NoticeNotices